X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos!

I thought there was a section for photos but couldn't find it.....must have been on the old forum.
    anyway this was today somewhere in Australia at 10am - Me on my 6'4" Futura, my Buddy on his 6'1" Hellfire - and no one else
    It was a solid, consistant 5ft with offshore winds and zero hassling for waves - what a way to spend a Sunday I say.

Attachment Attachment Attachment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Goanna; 05-06-2012, 04:44 AM.

are you over west on a trip? sure looks familiar...

Comment

No Prj, that's East Coast

Comment

Doing a good impression of Yallingup isn't it?!

Comment

From what I've seen in video and pics...yep

Comment

Nice! I surfed Yallingup back in 04, was good fun until it got too big. Then big hold downs ensued and got swept way down to the right in the current and had to exit the water through the absolutely thumping shorebreak. Back to the van with our tails between our legs haha. I found surfing in WA to be very all or nothing. We had some fun days but any time there was a proper swell it was usually a bit too full on and we'd be looking for somewhere a little sheltered from the swell.

Comment

Attachment Attachment

I have posted these elsewhere on the forum but thought I would upload them here as well..................last Friday mornings surf
              Attached Files

Comment

Attachment Attachment

Some nice waves on my Dominator late last year only 3 of us out......
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice Fazza! Anywhere well known or is it somewhere low key you'd rather not name? Lots of S WA looks similar so curious if it's anywhere I went.

Comment

Top shots are taken at a well known spot around the Dunsborough area and the ones on the Dominator was a fun beachie that rarely breaks nice except that day.....not sure of the name of it though as i have only surfed it a couple of times and never seen anyone else surf it.

Comment

nobody give prj the locations or we'll be overrun by pommie backpackers....!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                        nobody give prj the locations or we'll be overrun by pommie backpackers....!!!!!
                        jajajajajaja

Comment

My back pack is packed and ready, my crocs are on, Polaroid camera is locked and loaded.
                          I can't wait to get my hair braided in Bali on the way over!

Comment

ha those first few waves look scary and fishy with no one out...

Comment

From today sphere at the river on the 5'2" potato. The wave is still pretty foamy, waiting for some clearanceAttachment Attachment
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X