X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margaret River Pro

Who's been watching this? They moved the comp from surfers point over to the box. One of the heaviest waves I've actually witnessed in real life. Some of the pro's are just getting pitched out into the flats, but others are getting barrels you could drive a car through.

Very exciting stuff, and Michel Bourez is doing really well.

I gotta get back to watching!!!

I've been sleeping but can't wait to catch up. I watched the margies comp live in 2004 and could see the box firing across the bay. Such a crazy wave!!

Comment

wait till you see Parko in his heat. OMG!!!! pure epic. Some of those pits are just stupid. Miguel Pupo lived up to his last name a few times... I'm going to watch it all again. yes, surfers point is probably a better contest wave, but seeing guys throw themselves at these massive slabs is just incredible.

Next they should head to Esperence and do a comp at "Cyclops". That would test a fair few pairs of testicles..

Comment

• Phill
        Phill commented
        Editing a comment
        Caught up with it now. A little slow but some gems out there. I thought parko got pretty juiced as usual. Toledos wave was way later and more critical. Deeper tube. Parko gets a roll in to be big, open, pretty one and gets the highest score.
        Might have made a better cover shot but it wasn't the more technically ridden wave. Seemed like Ross Williams felt the same.
        Kerrzy killed it out there!

Yeah. The later heats got way more waves. Hopefully they get some big waves at main break tomorrow. Be good to see the left link up to the river mouth like Carroll did back in the day.

Comment

Working...
      X