X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michel

Congrats to michel on his first WCT win! How's this for a hack!!

He ripped at margs. Deserved it.

Comment

Yeh he smashed it! Any ideas what those magic carpet rides from pyzel were? Im guessing customs of the "slab"...

Comment

ah its a custom pyzel "flash" so many great colabs going on with firewire now and great to see sally, michel etc ripping the bag on FST proving it can perform just as well as PU boards and we already know for the average joe its just a better choice!!!!

Comment

Good one Spartan! Ripping. On to Bells.

Comment

Cheers MB you just moved me up the fantasy rankings. Good man. Good luck in bells.

Comment

From hero to zero. Gotta sting. Stoked to see micro get a shot though.

Comment

In better news Sal is into the semis and, while seemingly off the radar of the expert pundits, looks to me like she's surfing really well. Certainly faster than most of the other girls.

Comment

Any word on when we will hear more on the Pyzel models? I read that Michel has been riding the 'Bastard' model? Will we be getting the 'Bastard' in FW tech?

Comment

The Pyzel model should be coming the second half of 2014. More info will come as we get closer.

- FIJ

Comment

I love the look of the pyzels, but again, a series of boards for blokes under 90kgs. It's hard because I want to ride 510 - 604, and there's not much in that range.

Comment

Working...
                      X