X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal and Michel (& FireWire) no 1

I can't believe no one has said anything about this yet. FireWire - I assume you see less value in Internet forums as a social media tool than you once did because the traffic feels far less than it once did. Anyway, well done Sal and Michel. No 1. We're tops now. It really is a validation of FireWire against the knockers. Only 2 athletes on FireWire on the mens and women's tours. They've won 3 of the 8 events so far this year between them. Sal's number 2 in the world and Michel's something like no 4 and with 2 wins from 4 events in a great position for the world title (although used up all his throwaways). Woohoo.

Sorry, this follows Rio obviously!

Comment

Yep great result! Shame about the forum though, I agree.

Comment

Yep. Forums gone down hill. However, still stoked on the product and performance of the athletes.

Comment

Does anybody know which boards they were riding? Looked like Sally was on a Hashtag but I couldn't tell what Michel was riding.

Agreed. The forum has lost a lot of energy. Mostly sizing and fin questions. But at least its not the negative rantings that I read on the "other" forum.

Comment

• Phill
            Phill commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure michel was just on his model, I saw the spartan logo on there at least. Maybe sal was on a round tail version of hers.

csarqui they both were on Nev designed custom shapes. Kind of in line with what they both have been riding for last couple years. i don't have specific dims as they both got a bunch of new boards, but yeah michel is in the 27l range and I believe Sally is down in the 23ish... those aren't exact though.

Comment

I thought Michel would be riding his bastard. That board looks sick

Comment

I see the ASP website has an article up at the moment on Michel Bourez and Sally Fitzbibbons magic boards. Worth checking out while it's still news

Comment

Working...
              X