Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah it's Josh Dowling. I don't see the folks at FW minding his name being mentioned, the same as they wouldn't mind Bert's.
    I'll edit my post if anyone says otherwise.

Comment

Yeah he has a Facebook page. I believe I've seen some of these boards on it

Comment

Wow, what a craftsman. His work looks amazing. This guy is very skilled and talented.

Holy shi$ batman. His boards look so nice!

http://www.joshdowlingshape.com/
        Last edited by aurfalien; 10-19-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aurfalien View Post
          Wow, what a craftsman. His work looks amazing. This guy is very skilled and talented.

Holy shi$ batman. His boards look so nice!

http://www.joshdowlingshape.com/
          I have four of them...they are all keepers. He is a brilliant craftsman.

Comment

FW - Fan, can you tell me about your boards from him?

Whats your all rounder? Would you have a board(s) that compares to any of the FWs?

Comment

Originally posted by aurfalien View Post
              FW - Fan, can you tell me about your boards from him?

Whats your all rounder? Would you have a board(s) that compares to any of the FWs?
              Best way to do that is to look at his site. He has both "new" and "selected" look under both. He changed decals recently so dont be thrown by that. I have the Barracuda, the Atomkinder, The Slot Machine and Bradons Sunbird. Happy to answer questions from that point. As this is not a website about Josh email me at [email protected] . Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X