X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambassador Program

I am interested in getting on board with the firewire ambassador program. Unfortunately the email address switch kites has posted on their website
    is not a valid address and it keeps getting kicked back to me. Can someone get back to me on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Kaniala,

Go to www.firewiresurfboards.com. Click on kiteboards in the top right hand side of the page. Then above the picture there should be a prompt for working in the ambassador program. Click on that and follow the steps, download the questionnaire and email it to which ever email address is given on that page.

Paolo

Comment

Thanks Paolo for your help. Kaniala follow those instructions....or go to our Facebook site and shoot us an email or message.

Comment

Hi,

Comment

Strange... all text got lost after posting...is the program still active / valid? I have applied but no response. No response from customer service in Europe or the US after several mails...No response on Facebook either... are we waiting in vain?

Comment

Skye, sorry for the really late reply, we have been making some major changes to the Firewire program. We have discontinued the Ambassador program and focused on core riders. Also, we have changed the line up for boards for the better of all riders!

Comment

Grant you should update the website! It points to the old forums and has a splash page on the now-defunct ambassador program.

Comment

Working...
              X