Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! We are working on the strapless thing...hang in there. We are aware that riders out there desire light weight boards, but some enjoy the heavier. We are trying to find that happy medium and are developing both types. Stoked you like the Hellfire, great board.

Comment

Sweet news! http://www.thekiteboarder.com/2012/1...uide-firewire/

Comment

I think I may have changed my stance to lean a little more towards no inserts for a lighter board. I'm trying to grab the board during airs but can't seem to hold my grip, could be the winter cold and gloves doing me in though. So far though, after taking the hell fire out, it's put up with the abuse I can throw at it. I've definitely taken stupid falls and slammed my whole body or knee into the deck and it is resilient.

Comment

Paolo, throw a little wax up by the nose where you would do your grab. Should help..

-Brian

Comment

Originally posted by effisk View Post
            I would not mind a strapless Dominator - I rarely strap that board, and since I use it in lighter conditions, the lighter the better, but I'm not sure about a strapless Taj - I use straps more often in strong wind/big waves, and I would care less about the weight of the board.
            Since that message in september, my footstraps have been taking the dust. I have not strapped my KP1 and I have not felt like I need to strap it - not even once. Looking at the 2013 range, I would have loved a 5'6" Hellfire with no inserts.

Comment

I think there are more riders out there that are in your same boat. Once you drop the straps it almost because natural to just get on the board and ride, no matter the conditions. It is always a challenge. Yea, straps can be fun at times, but maybe keep that one FW board in the quiver with inserts...and look forward to a lighter more high performance shape and is your strapless go to.

Comment

Working...
              X