X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EFFISK

Such a cool angle with the strut mount but so far away, even with short lines that probably would not have come out as you would've liked it too. It still looks sick once you decipher the details. A Line mount will definitely make the pics look better.

I had my camrig setup on 18 meter lines and the image could be way better.

Attachment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paolo; 02-11-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I told my buddy Adam to go throw the KHF 5'6" around the last time it was blowing 30-40. He was stoked!

Attachment Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

some pics from Ireland last weekend, Firewire Taj getting put thru its paces by Keith McGeown and Al Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo View Post
          EFFISK

Such a cool angle with the strut mount but so far away, even with short lines that probably would not have come out as you would've liked it too. It still looks sick once you decipher the details. A Line mount will definitely make the pics look better.

I had my camrig setup on 18 meter lines and the image could be way better.

Attachment
          I sometimes manage to get beautiful shots from the kite. Here are two with a 23m lines setup:
          http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6038/7...4361da6a_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8491/8...388ceafc_b.jpg

I will try with 15m lines when I'm back home. I Have tried the line mount but it's way too shaky for videos.

sledrat you've got to set your cam on video mode, and extract stills from the vid. That's how I captured the pics above.
          Attached Files

Comment

No doubt about it, having a birds eye view can make for some sick pics. The value comes out in certain shots. I wish I was kiting a reef. It breaks up the composition really well versus the murky waters I'm in.

Comment

My knee is all messed up and I probably need stitches in my foot but I couldn't be happier to enjoy some warm water, steady winds and my KHF506

Comment

One of my favorite things to do on the HF 5'6" Get some air! I Anyone using the GOPRO and the wifi remote. I've been wearing mine on my wrist but it's tricky setting up for something, reaching over to push the record button and getting the trick done in the allotted time of the photo burst setting.

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/f/...F19/image.tiff

Comment

Here is a shot of Oregon coast and the Quadra 5 hard at work.

Comment

Gopro 3 works well!

Comment

I've spent a few days trying to learn some kind of a back roll transition. Hopefully I'll get some good shots soon since I've almost dialed in a late kiteloop for some extra airtime.

Comment

Summer session in Britain (France)

5'6 Hellfire / 10 RPM Slingshot

Comment

Just have a gander at the COLOMBIA 2013 or Baja 2013 or Punta Miedo 2013 albums on my Facebook page. Easier than posting them here. TOO bad my beloved Hellfire got snatched in Santa Rosalia in July...these pics are a Tribute to my poor lost board...https://www.facebook.com/joseph.will...2132283&type=3

Comment

Working...
                          X