Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
When available the full FW selection for kitesurfing without inserts? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When available the full FW selection for kitesurfing without inserts?

Hi,

I am about to buy a new board and it's not FW, but I would be willing to put this on hold if you could provide info on when it will be possible to choose whatever model from FW surfboards, but with a no-insert kiteboard structure?

Thanks!

The full lineup availability in a kite build without inserts probably won't be ready for at least another 2-3 months. Once available it would be a custom order which will be 10-12 weeks from time of order.

Thanks for the interest!
    -Brian

Comment

What about the select models without inserts that were to be released this spring like the WP1511Q PRO. Any estimate on when those will be released, or is it the same timeframe as OP's question?

Comment

Yes, should be around the same time frame.

-Brian

Comment

Hi, Brian said that the new board without inserts would arrive close to May. Now it is September, but I still cannot find these board on the firewire website. can somebody please let me know when to expect them? Can you tell me what the difference is of this board WMB602Q Bourez instead of the KFE62?

Comment

I've also asked about ordering one of these but not had a response. Some info would be better than none.

Comment

Hi Guys and sorry for the very delayed response... We've retooled our site and board offerings and have a number of strapless only kite build models to choose from now offered in TimberTek! Expect to see first shipments arriving in Feb.

-Brian

Comment

Working...
              X