X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which board to compliment Slingshot Celeritas

I am looking to get another board to further progress my riding. I currently own a Slingshot Celeritas 5'8" and use it in small swell and chop. Looking to move towards small to medium surf. Which model would you recommend? Is the 506 Hellfire too close of a board to what I already have?

I had a celeritas until it finally gave up the ghost:-) great board. I used it and the taj 5'11 which has been replaced with the kp1

I replaced the celeritas with hellfire 5'10 which makes a perfect combo for onshore mush waves along with the taj for proper waves :-)

Comment

Hey Al,
      Just wondering what size Celeritas you had?
      Also, can you comment on how the Hellfire rides in comparison to the Celeritas?

Thanks

Comment

5'8 celeritas
        I'm 6'0 and 84 kgs and love the 5'10 hellfire in light winds and mushy waves as a quad. I move to 5'11 taj as soon as I can as its my go to board when there's wind and waves. Hellfire is different board to celeritas even tho I use it in similar circumstances. I'm not a fan of stiff boards and once I started riding FW I haven't looked back. Only wish it was available in 5'8 as sometimes 5'10 feells abit big. If your lighter than me go for the 5'6 hellfire. It's cracking also

Comment

Originally posted by al.bennett View Post
          5'8 celeritas
          I'm 6'0 and 84 kgs and love the 5'10 hellfire in light winds and mushy waves as a quad. I move to 5'11 taj as soon as I can as its my go to board when there's wind and waves. Hellfire is different board to celeritas even tho I use it in similar circumstances. I'm not a fan of stiff boards and once I started riding FW I haven't looked back. Only wish it was available in 5'8 as sometimes 5'10 feells abit big. If your lighter than me go for the 5'6 hellfire. It's cracking also
          Just want to clarify what were you trying to say at the end? "It's cracking also"?

Comment

British slang for 'great'!

Comment

Lol yeah crackin means great in ireland (and England)

Comment

Working...
              X