Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireWire surf line now available as a strapless option!

New for 2013 is the ability to order any surfboard in the FireWire lineup as a strapless kite model. The layup is as strong as our insert production models but the new insert less kite models have a substantial reduction in weight.

The only board in the Lineup we do not offer as of yet is the vanguard which will be available in a few months.

A deposit will be required at the time of order. Be advised there will be a lead time as each strapless board will be made for the rider and then shipped direct from the shapers bay.

Enjoy!

Does that include the 'lost' shaped boards, like the 'stealth' ??

Comment

Just the pure FireWire sticks.

Comment

Great news!

Can I order the Chubby Chedda in kite construction?

Do I order it through a local shop or online?
        How much do they cost?

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Al still a lot of boards to choose from in similar shape. Take a look at the spitfire. I have surfed both and they rock in very identical conditions.

Comment

And don't forget folks, our kite specific models are still available with inserts. This includes the *new* Baked Potato 5'1", the popular Hellfire 5'6" and 5'10" and high performance KP1 5'11" that we already exists in the board lineup. Look for lighter construction on all as well!

-Brian

Comment

Thanks lads. Gonna get the study glasses on and look at light wind/mush wave options. It's like a new world opening up with the whole range to look at :-) I have an old rocket surfboard which is beaut so looking to replace it in FW kite construction. It'll back up my taj and hellfire nicely:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
                New for 2013 is the ability to order any surfboard in the FireWire lineup as a strapless kite model. The layup is as strong as our insert production models but the new insert less kite models have a substantial reduction in weight.

The only board in the Lineup we do not offer as of yet is the vanguard which will be available in a few months.

A deposit will be required at the time of order. Be advised there will be a lead time as each strapless board will be made for the rider and then shipped direct from the shapers bay.

Enjoy!
                Hey all, I failed to mention above that the only boards available that can be ordered in a kite construction are those in FST only. I apologize for the misinterpretation.

Comment

Working...
                X