X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KP1 for smaller rider.

Debating on boards at the moment. I'm 5"7, weigh 150 and and want to know how the KP1 works in marginal waves. I'm riding mostly in northern california and central cal it's usually pretty windy, but summertime can bring some smaller swell... Given my build you think I can make this board work in these kind of conditions? Thanks.

Originally posted by niclaf View Post
    Debating on boards at the moment. I'm 5"7, weigh 150 and and want to know how the KP1 works in marginal waves. I'm riding mostly in northern california and central cal it's usually pretty windy, but summertime can bring some smaller swell... Given my build you think I can make this board work in these kind of conditions? Thanks.
    Hey Mate,
    I'm a little heavier and ride in slightly less wind and have no problem with this as a light wind board.
    This board will be perfect for you which will for sure become you go to board
    Enjoy your new stick
    Felix

Comment

Good on ya for getting involved on here felix!

Comment

Hey niclaf,

Where do you ride? If your up around Waddell anytime soon let me know. Maybe we can get together and you can take a peek at a couple boards.

-Brian

Comment

Working...
        X