X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellfire Vid

Is there any decent video people riding the Hellfire online? It's often hard to tell which board it is, although I seem to be able to spot the squash tail.

I have a slight concern about the width (the 506 being wider than my current board and the KP1) and it would be good to see someone doing fast turns in front on the wave in the flat section. I just love those flat out turns when it's windy!

In a way I feel my ideal board would be the KPI with flatter rocker, but then I haven't yet tried the Hellfire.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bgray46 View Post
    Is there any decent video people riding the Hellfire online? It's often hard to tell which board it is, although I seem to be able to spot the squash tail.

I have a slight concern about the width (the 506 being wider than my current board and the KP1) and it would be good to see someone doing fast turns in front on the wave in the flat section. I just love those flat out turns when it's windy!

In a way I feel my ideal board would be the KPI with flatter rocker, but then I haven't yet tried the Hellfire.

Thanks!
    Hi,
    If you really like laying down a rail. and going for it I think the New KP1 will be your ticket.
    The boards are 4 weeks out so if you can hold tight you will be in heaven once the hit shore
    Cheers
    Felix

Comment

Working...
    X