X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fix?

FireWire boards are similar to most epoxy boards in terms of board repair. If your not comfortable repairing yourself, one of the following shops can help.

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/ki...ng/repairs.php

Portugal - boards to fix

Dear All,

Where can I fix my board here in Portugal?

A while ago, I went to a fix company which was supposedly certified by Firewire (Red Eyes) and the result was completely disaster - in order to repair a broken (punched in reef) nose they add about 1kg to my lovely flexfire direct drive.

So, now I have a similar problem with my MB and I don't want to loose another brand new beautiful board and if you could give me an alternative.

Many thanks,

Filipe

Comment

Hey Filipe I am not sure where in Portugal you can go for a repair. Best bet would be to start with your local shop and go from there.

Good luck!!

Comment

I've recently put two or three pressure dings in my Hellfire. They are hardly noticeable at all but I'm wondering if I should just leave it be or have a shop take a look. There's no signs of cracking and the dings are only 2-3 mm deep and about the size of a nickel.

Comment

Hi,
          If there are no cracks or if its not in a high stress area like the section of the board between both feet or right on the rail you should be safe.
          Just please fix anything that can let water in .
          Regards
          Felix

Comment

Working...
          X