Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look forward to some photos of you charging on the Mini Driver

Comment

That's a point. We need to try and borrow a camera from someone...

Comment

Morocco quiver
        Attachment

FFE604R / FTJ600Q-CBD / FMN510R

Hopefully the waves are good and I won't wish I had a Sweet Potato or Spitfire in there instead of a 604 rounded pin...
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, nice man.

Yea the Moroccan Surf Adventures looks killer, love the Advanced and Adventure packages.

Hmm, may be in my near future.

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
            Just booked 4 weeks in Morocco, leaving on the 20th... Yeewww
            4 weeks! I could only do that if I were single again...or I would be single again! Sounds unreal, take lots of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
              4 weeks! I could only do that if I were single again...or I would be single again! Sounds unreal, take lots of pictures.
              My misses thinks I love my boards and my surfing more than her anyway!! Def need pics or it never happened. Can I climb in your suitcase??

Comment

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
                Yeah she isn't happy...

Comment

After 5 days on the beach last month at the Novotel in Kuta, Lombok, fending off the local hawkers while I went and surfed Grupuk Bay, a fabric hawker came to my wife with a long face and the news, "Your husband has a second wife". After many protests, "No he doesn't, I'm his only wife", the hawker upped the ante, "No, he has a second wife, I've seen her!". Wife: "You've seen her?". "Yes, I've seen his second wife,---- it's his surfboard!!" Wife, "Oh no, your wrong, thats his first wife!" Uproarious laughter as a knowing, cross-cultural connection was made over the universally observed, hopeless addiction of the true surfer!

Comment

Just tell her you missed her every day and you didn't really have a good time!

Comment

i am jealous

Comment

Totally Slowman, --- never tell them it was fantastic 'cause then the response will be, "Then you won't need to go surfing tomorrow then will you!"

Comment

Why is it women think just cause you surfed yesterday you don't have to go again today?? jahjahjah

Comment

Tell me about it! I'll be banned for months when I get home...

Comment

so many world travelers, how do you guys get away from wife and kids?

Comment

I am very lucky, my wife wants me to surf as I am happier when I do.

In fact, she had assumed this upcoming trip to Costa would be mostly surf safari. I said no, booked 5 star all inclusive resorts.

Will surf perhaps 1/3 the time, no biggy.

I buy new surf related warez when ever, no probs. Surf with what friends I got when ever I want, no probs, etc...

Happy Wife = Happy Life.
                                Last edited by aurfalien; 11-13-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X