Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone notice that fin behind me in pic two....i bring my own when i travel.... dun dun dun dun dun dun.....or is it a friendly fin......

Comment

Yeah that doesn't look fun. At least the eye is keeping it at bay!

Comment

Originally posted by prjwebb View Post
        That wave looks so fun! Looks like Dave picked off the nug of the day! Nice shots
        nah phill, i got all the "Kelly Kloseouts" ... and only one cutty... the boys reckon i was 30 mins too late... they had it sussed..

Comment

Well it looks like a little drainer in that photo!

Comment

Those waves look really fun apart from the shark fin.

Comment

Originally posted by Goanna View Post
              Quick trip up the coast this last weekend - joined by the infamous "Core" and Megzy
              Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment
              Yewwwww
              Attached Files

Comment

Is that fin on the second pic one of a tuna or a dolphin or is that the one Core's daughter saw while she was spotting?

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                  it was a pleasure to duck up and meet goanna and megsy...a couple of decent guys, totally stoked with their firewires...they surf pretty well too..!!...lets do it again..!!
                  Same for us Core!

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
                    Is that fin on the second pic one of a tuna or a dolphin or is that the one Core's daughter saw while she was spotting?
                    I thought it was a dolphin when shooting but now when I look at the fin shape I'm not quite sure.

Comment

after googling the fins of the most likely suspects around there.. (dolphin, bronze whaler or great white) to back up my first thought, i'm still leaning towards the white...we had a pack of dolphins out there, but their fins are raked like our board fins...even the bronzy has a little curve...the white on the other hand is a fat triangle....thanks for calling me in Goanna..!!.. your a real mate ..#$%@&*#^..... !!.. i stayed out on my own for ages in the gloom after you left...

for perspective, this spot was right off a breakwall... the fast flowing mouth of a great lake system... sharks are common..

now you all see why i have my sprayed on repellent.... i must really smell.... the mongrels find me everywhere i go.... you watch, when i get over to surf with iggy on his wave.... one will turn up there too ..!!.. hows Cornwall looking for whites Phill..?? .. and this will be the first and last time Goanna and Megsy let me come join them..!!........and deon will flat out BAN me from going over to him..!!!!....

or is goanna pulling our legs..??.. has he been playing in photoshop..............................
                      Last edited by core personal training; 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

a new camera angle has come to light... i'm relieved to see a bit more sweep in the fin....phew..!!..

still, the reason i surf solo so often is that everyones too scared to be near me..!!... whilst i enjoy the solitude, i wish it wasn't because of my "attractive" reputation..........
                        Last edited by core personal training; 10-28-2012, 04:18 PM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Today would have been the day for conditions up there, South swell, NW winds...always the way.

Comment

Is this up near Pacific Palms somewhere? Or back towards Catho a bit more?

Comment

It's on the east coast of Oz....somewhere between Lennox Head & Palm Beach!

Comment

megsy, the master of misdirection....personally, i'd of sent em over the nullarbor.... :P
                                Last edited by core personal training; 10-30-2012, 06:15 AM. Reason: kant spel goode

Comment

Working...
                                X