Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I'm thinking of sea faring swans. It doesn't matter, I might not find the right place, but I know I'd still find good waves in the wrong place! In a lot of wrong places!

Comment

PM-ing the co-ordinates....cant leave a mate in the dark....!!!

Comment

Thanks mate! I think we can do some trading of coordinates.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowman View Post
          For some reason I'm thinking of sea faring swans. It doesn't matter, I might not find the right place, but I know I'd still find good waves in the wrong place! In a lot of wrong places!
          Swans or swains? Always wanted to venture out to swains for waves and fishing, form all I've seen and heard looks sick.

Comment

Attachment Attachment

Late one afternoon just before dark..........sorry about the quality of the iPhone shots but you get the idea
            Attached Files

Comment

An idea indeed!!! YEWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
                Attachment Attachment

Late one afternoon just before dark..........sorry about the quality of the iPhone shots but you get the idea
                Very, Very nice Faz - I don't know about surfing WA on dusk though!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
                  Attachment Attachment

You should work for the tourism dept WA
                  Nice shots even if it is on an iphone
                  Attached Files

Comment

definitely tending towards summer waves and swells now...
                    Attachment
                    Attached Files

Comment

got bright pink barrels right on the shore yesterday...only kaye and me (and the crimson tide) on km's of beach...wish i'd had a gopro... i cant describe what it looked like in them...and kaye standing 10 feet away talking to me ..!! surreal..!!..that was first surf after a week on the bed with my back ... but that's put me back in bed again...they were worth it though..!!...

Comment

oh, only us, the red tide and 3 thousand dead putrefying puffer fish... yep, summers on the way

Comment

tasty fish - tasty fish - poison fish
                          Attachment
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
                            got bright pink barrels right on the shore yesterday...only kaye and me (and the crimson tide) on km's of beach...wish i'd had a gopro... i cant describe what it looked like in them...and kaye standing 10 feet away talking to me ..!! surreal..!!..that was first surf after a week on the bed with my back ... but that's put me back in bed again...they were worth it though..!!...
                            Yeah we got some red/pink algal bloom too as far south as we are. Bloody itchy stuff, it seemed to have some lice and bits of old weed floating along with it. We had some very surfable 1-2' waves yesterday...today too.

Comment

ahh summer... its farking freezing here already

Comment

I know what you mean buddy!!!. 3hrs session today at -9C uphere in Canada. Thank God for the sun and the lack of wind

Attachment
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X