Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi mate sorry but I just saw you have a 6'2 jacknife...33,3 lt but what's your weight?

Comment

• I wish I could find the original - this is a photo from my phone of a canvas I have hanging up at home.
      I couldn't surf that day so videod and took photos for my mates.
      They had it to themselves all morning!

Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

• classic shot goanna... i can feel the vibe... !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcuribba View Post
          Hi mate sorry but I just saw you have a 6'2 jacknife...33,3 lt but what's your weight?
          90kg 184cm

Comment

• Originally posted by Goanna View Post
            Apologies for the bad quality photo from my customers phone but his local river mouth down South is pumping this morning thanks to the cyclone swell.

Attachment
            G, did you head down there on the w/e? And score? Plenty of swell this last week but certainly nothing flash unless you like severe slabs like the Island, beaches a bit wrecked.
            Attached Files

Comment

• meanwhile in Australia today (wish I was actually there!)....http://vimeo.com/60229190

Comment

• Originally posted by goanna View Post
                meanwhile in australia today (wish i was actually there!)....http://vimeo.com/60229190
                p e r f e c t i o n !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goanna View Post
                  meanwhile in Australia today (wish I was actually there!)....http://vimeo.com/60229190
                  How is the current !!!...I reckon if you got 2 good waves a session you would be stuffed. Makes me see the value of a ski in those conditions to get the most out of it.

Comment

• I wish I could say my drive down to Boneyard yesterday resulted in a similar quality of wave.
                    On the other hand, I only needed 1/2 of my fingers to count the other surfers.

Comment

• Yeah I thought of Boneyards today, might have been the only spot with a bit of shelter, but sounds like it wasn't. I know a few breaks inside rivers that might have had some shelter too.

Comment

• There was no shelter yesterday, but it was still a better wave than my surf at Maroubra on Thursday arvo. The wind today was pretty crazy onshore. Im holding out for tomorrow and doing some location research on the forecast conditions for a quick trip out of town on Monday - possible for E Pt - as well as crossing fingers that the outside banks at Tama might be ok.
                        2 hours less driving means more surf time.

Comment

• Oh, and I am jealous of your secret river mouth knowledge too.

Comment

• Not really all that secret and I never got the chance to check it on Saturday but it is a fickle place it needs a low incoming tide to suck the swell up the river otherwise it can be a very fat wave, even 4' and you still can't catch them on a shortboard, mals and SUPs only
                            Attachment
                            Nothing to be jealous of this day.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ah yes, not so secret. I can see where that wave is behind. I was imagining you had a south coast river to yourself. I saw some photos of Neilsen looking nice - but crowded, on Saturday.

Comment

• those look like frustrating conditions.

Comment

Working...
                                X