X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by core personal training View Post
    hey phill, how long would that last with the tides there??...i seem to remember lineups appearing and disappearing quickly over there...
    I know places like Jersey need the tide to suck the swell into the island, being in the English Channel (La Marche for Iggy?).

Comment

• That looks soooo sweet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by core personal training View Post
        hey phill, how long would that last with the tides there??...i seem to remember lineups appearing and disappearing quickly over there...
        Yeah, spring tides, 7m or so so wouldn't have lasted long. Waves were double overhead at least on the sets and there would have been a lot of water moving down to the right. Note how no one is in.
        Nice picture though, but I'd have been under gunned on a 5'8" for sure!

Comment

• here's a teaser for you, it's a tropical island I visit from time to time...
          http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7273448_n.jpg
          http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6355791_n.jpg

Comment

• wow!!! looks inviting

Comment

• Attachment

Our fave spot near home. Walking up the hill after a 4 hour surf and snapped this shot of the boys watching a set roll in. Just one of those rare days!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Goanna; 02-12-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• hey guys, how do I get the photo to just show up in the post? instead of a link like above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goanna View Post
                  hey guys, how do I get the photo to just show up in the post? instead of a link like above.
                  Upload the photo to a website like photobucket first then link to it...you'll see in the markup language the link contained between [ IMG ]...[ /IMG ] markers and when you upload direct from your PC it is [ ATTACH... ]....[ /ATTACH ].

If you quote the next post, you'll see the marker language used within the quote markers.
                  Last edited by Slowman; 02-12-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• From my island on it's south west, actually my family's island to be honest, that's a bit misleading :-) my wife's family's island :-()
                    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n..._3983706_n.jpg

Comment

• Buddy you've got some serious real state!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowman View Post
                        Upload the photo to a website like photobucket first then link to it...you'll see in the markup language the link contained between [ IMG ]...[ /IMG ] markers and when you upload direct from your PC it is [ ATTACH... ]....[ /ATTACH ].

If you quote the next post, you'll see the marker language used within the quote markers.
                        Ha! thanks Slowman....you lost me at "Upload the photo" thanks anyway but I guess I'll just hope someone hits the link!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowman View Post
                          From my island on it's south west, actually my family's island to be honest, that's a bit misleading :-) my wife's family's island :-()
                          http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n..._3983706_n.jpg
                          That is amazing! but how do you handle the crowds? nice, nice wave Slowman!

Comment

• Beautiful - Its one thing I love about Ireland, if you know where to look its empty all day long.

Comment

• That looks like so much fun slow man. if you just post directions I'll make sure everyone sees them...

Comment

• regarding the picture, all you have to do is hit the insert image button and upload it from your computer. not necessary to host elsewhere. This was on my desktop, from end of last week. I then went to work while many more like this broke.

Attachment
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X