Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a good idea haha

Comment

Well try having to have hot water in the trunk of your car to able to unfreeze the ice on the zipper of your wetsuit so you can get out of it!!!!. In a coupler of weeks we'll be trasitioning to the 6/5/4 with 7mm gloves and booties. You got to love winter!!!!!!
      Hey Dave, planning on wearing the Borat again??? jejejeje

Comment

Pretty helpfull erling. Subtle difference.
        Been riding my spit on quad for the past month or so and really digging it.
        But as soon as I hit the thruster is the deviant which takes the center stage!!

Are we diverting from the thread again??? Jejeje

Comment

Speaking of pics, trying to coordinate some Christmas thing this week and some pics might follow

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
            Pretty helpfull erling. Subtle difference.
            Been riding my spit on quad for the past month or so and really digging it.
            But as soon as I hit the thruster is the deviant which takes the center stage!!

Are we diverting from the thread again??? Jejeje
            moved my post to the Spitfire page :)

Comment

for the record when he says steamer, he means 3/2.

aww i feel so bad for you core....

Comment

;)jejeje
                Well let's put it this way:

Attachment Attachment Attachment
                Attached Files

Comment

i've said it before, IGGY IS NUTS..!!..chris, 3/2 is a summer suit to you guys..!!..oh, iggy, its not a borat mankini, its a very fetching but tasteful high cut fluro green roxy one-piece..!!..or should i wear my seductive pink and white floral motif instead...if i find a pic of that little number i can post em both and we can have a forum pole of what i should wear...FW-FAN and NN-66 can come down to confirm i really am stoopid enough to strut around a crowded beach in them..!!..although i think you all already know i am...!!!

Comment

Nice pics guys - one of me on the log - still waiting for a FST longboard

Attachment
                    Attached Files

Comment

yes siirrrrrrr!!!!.Potato waves!!!!

Comment

Potato Park.

Comment

I was watching a 5'4" SP on ebay today. Ended at 353.00. They reckon they'd only surfed it 3 times but it looked pretty dirty. I almost bid but I might wait until closer to summer and try and get a nice new one.

Comment

Tjhose little things are session savers!!!. Tons of fun, like a skateboard and surprisingly maneuverable

Comment

Originally posted by iggy View Post
                              Tjhose little things are session savers!!!. Tons of fun, like a skateboard and surprisingly maneuverable
                              Yeah, I'm in the frame of mind that I need an excuse to no go in the water when it's freezing so trying to hold off until summer. I'm hoping to get one in Crossfire tech...
                              Kind of wish I snapped that one up though. There's a 5'2" RF one on ebay at the moment but it has a ding on the nose and a fin plug has been ripped out and repaired but they are still asking for 275 for it.

Comment

It will never be too cold to go surfing... Wrlll only when we get icebergs coming downstream (one of the downsides of fresh water surfimg)
                                No selfrespecting Canadian (or canadian immigrant) will ever complain abot the cold ;););)

Comment

Working...
                                X