Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah surferIRE that is a MESS!

Comment

A couple of pics of the barrel fest we had out front a few days ago, unfortunately I didnt get any pics of me thoroughly slotted but some nice pics at least.
      Chito Barrel.jpgChito Bottom Turn.jpgChito drop.jpg

Also check out this video of the surf conditions down here a week or so ago. The swell was minimal but there were a couple fun ones coming through.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQZH...el_video_title

Comment

OHHHHH surf on shorts...I'll be missing that for a few months...maybe not!!
        Good waves!!

Comment

And to put people on the Holiday spirit...Image 3.jpgImage 6.jpgImage 7.jpgImage 12.jpgImage 14.jpg

HAPPY HOLYDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Comment

on ya maaate!!!!....i'm not the only buffoon..!!..and as iggy said...HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE..!!

Comment

Now we're waiting for those borat's jejeje or maybe not!!!!

Comment

Iggy Merry Xmas - great spirit

Comment

Same to you surferireland, and to everybody here. May next year brings us tons of waves, lots of happiness good health and joy for you and all your families... the rest will come along
                  Go a nice sesh today, the last for this year (only because I'm going for vacations to Peru, hopefully I'll be able to spear a few days to go surfing)

Comment

Last surf sesh of the year at my local spot. It has been a good one!!!!.Keep them coming Huey!!!
                    IMG_7652.jpgIMG_7865.jpgIMG_7907.jpgIMG_7912.jpgIMG_7921.jpg

Comment

yeahhhh iggy!! was that this weekend? why is that the last one of the year??

Get out there this week?? hear it finally got cold. Back in Maine on Friday. If there winds up being any swell email me and I'll grab a session with you between the 23rd and 7th.

yeewww.

Comment

Hey Chris, Wed Thurs Frid eere really good at Long Sands and The Wall. Saw pics if The Wall barrelling beautifully.
                        This was my last session of 2011 at the river cause I'm going to Peru to spend Christmas. The family gather once a year and this year it was decided to spend the Hollydays over there and visit Machu Pichu and the Nazca lines. If I'm lucky I might score some waves in the first week ehich I will be spending in Lima. We rented an appartment like 4 blocks away from the beach.
                        But as soon as I come back I'm gonna have my eye on that surf report cause this winter has been very abundant so far.
                        It did get pretty cold in a matter of days. This morning I surfed over here at -9C and it's going to get worst, not because of the cold persee but because the water will freeze in certain areas and we will have icebergs comig down stream that could endanger the integrity of my boards jejeeje. That's wen I switch to snowkiting!!!.
                        But I'll be dropping you a line for sure buddy. It will be noce to grab a few waves over there!

Comment

well played Iggy!

Comment

This place is called Makja here in Lima, Peru. Although classified as a beginner spot I found it a very playful place. Sweet potatoe will be my board of choice here without a doubtIMG_3296.jpgIMG_3298.jpgIMG_3299.jpgIMG_3301.jpgIMG_3377.jpg

Comment

lookin' like Waikiki..!!..do some tandem longboarding..!!

Comment

jejeje you could actually !!!!!!. I was surfing on some sort of weird looking round nose small swallow semi fish sort of board, 6'0" if I'm not mistaken and sliding like hot knife on butter

Comment

Working...
                                X