Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha yeah, I'm planning on having it for day's where it's too small for my sub so don't mind a 5'4" if I get a good deal. A 5'2 would be ideal though.
    A month old 5'4" FST went for 353 the other day. I watched but never bid :(

Comment

Quiver shot...just missing there my 9'0" flex flight and my Rusty 11' SUP
      Attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

ok iggy, thats it, your off the forum..!!...there is a BOOGIE BOARD there.....!!!!

Comment

Maybe he only uses it for padding to protect his quiver from other objects in the garage.

Comment

yeah, thats it...isn't it iggy..!!...oh...and thats not a football......THIS is a football...!!Attachment
            Attached Files

Comment

Well in this side of the Hemisphere that will actually be called soccer... but my roots belong to the southern part of it so...
              And just to clarify, that piece of rubber belongs to my girlfriend, which she had never used by the way!!! ;). Trying to get her to use it. Now she's into SUP for some weird reason, but only in calm water

Comment

Iggy knows a real football when he sees one. None of this carry an egg and hug each other business.

Comment

just cuz the poms play like girls...!!...

Comment

I wouldn't know. I don't really watch it. 6 nations start today though I believe and according to lasts nights pub talk, 'England's back line are going to do some damage!'

Comment

• jajajajajajajajaja!!!!!!! Touche PRJ!!!!!! love where this is going!!!!jajajajajaa
                      I have to admit, with the last Rugby World Cup I got to like it quite a lot !!!

Comment

• its funny...i grew up with rugby (was no good though).. in Australia your brought up that real men play footy (league or union) and call soccer a game for girls.. BUT once i had kids i steered them into soccer....so much safer..

Comment

• oh, and 6 nations is just to work out who's good enough to try on the aussies... :P

Comment

• jajajajaj, the roots of soccer are a little more ancient though. Used to be Barbaric in the middle ages where towns fought against towns to bring a ball to the oponent's plaza.
                            But for sure is safer than Rugby!!!
                            Rather watch Rugby than crappy American football!!!

Comment

• i love watching individual plays in gridiron..a real art to it...but i lose interest with all the stop/starting....

Comment

• Waiting for some waves...

Attachment
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X