Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chris, plenty of "good news" around for us passionate Firewire evangelists to spread. Looked like your brother had some good waves in NZ recently. Not bad surfing either, you did well teaching him all he knows!

Comment

Dan Mann

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
      No worries. Thanks Chris.
      Great to see the unibrow up on the firewire site.Looks like a sick shape.When can we expect to see them hit oz.How similar would this board be to the Dominator? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by dawnbuster View Post
        Great to see the unibrow up on the firewire site.Looks like a sick shape.When can we expect to see them hit oz.How similar would this board be to the Dominator? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
        Available now

Comment

Unibrow

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
          Available now
          Thanks Fazza,so are you saying available now to order or are they in the shops?

Comment

They are not in shops to fondle yet but are available to order i believe.......i think they will sell quickly so if you want one better order one from your local dealer asap

Comment

Good job fellas on offering the last two shapes, the Unibrow and the Chubby Chedda in 1 inch increments.

I almost always fall inbetween when they are 2 inch increments, so I end up passing on a lot of Firewires I would have bought if the size and volume were closer to what I normally ride.

Comment

509 Dims look good ay Mean!

Comment

Yeah PRJ! That was the one I was eyeing up. I think I might need to go ahead and put in my pre-order. Although the holidays haven't be kind to me. I'm up to 185lbs and the volume calculator has me at a minimum of 30Ls for my fat arse! I might have to consider the 5'10".

Getting old and fat is no fun I tell you.

Are you looking at the 5'9" also? How's the 5'6" Vanguard treating you? That one looks spot on in terms of volume too for me.

Comment

Won't have it for a couple of months yet.
                    I like the look of the 509 Brow and the 510 Chedda. Can't justify anymore boards right now but if I don't get on with the Vanguard i'll be considering one of those!

Comment

Originally posted by MeanGreen View Post
                      Good job fellas on offering the last two shapes, the Unibrow and the Chubby Chedda in 1 inch increments.

I almost always fall inbetween when they are 2 inch increments, so I end up passing on a lot of Firewires I would have bought if the size and volume were closer to what I normally ride.
                      I couldnt agree more. I too often buy something not exactly what I want. Looking at the Unibrow dims, again I would want a slightly different dimension than offered but with 1 inch gradients in length the difference is very marginal and not worth sweating over. I have a couple of FW's now that I cant say the same about. Good work.

Comment

I'll be fondling the Unibrow when it hits Oz stores with intent. I'll also follow the commentary on how it goes pretty closely and sizing choice will be influenced by that a lot. Is it a Dom replacement? Or more an average wave board? For me I also have to work out which quiver I intend it to work in - the fat arsed slightly unfit quiver, or the fighting fit quiver?

Comment

Originally posted by MeanGreen View Post

b nice if firewire went back and did it with existing models.. 6'0 razor for example :)

Comment

i do like the 5'9 look as well :) need another job

Comment

anybody know the target wave ranges for the uni and the chedda? love that these are both single to double i've found thats the bottom that works for me

Comment

jajajja join the club!!!
                                Originally posted by kdropin View Post
                                i do like the 5'9 look as well :) need another job

Comment

Working...
                                X