• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get mine tomorrow...stoked. 6'0...

Comment

Originally posted by FW - Fan View Post
      get mine tomorrow...stoked. 6'0...
      Nice! Lots of photos and a ride report if possible!

Comment

I'll be glued to the computer waiting for the ride report. Are they in stores in Oz yet?

Comment

i think i'd ride one same volume as a hp give or take

Comment

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
            I'll be glued to the computer waiting for the ride report. Are they in stores in Oz yet?
            Yeah Buzzy they are....but I am bummed . My beautiful wife..who is a midwife got up at 2 am to go and deliver a baby and my wallet is in the car...so no Unibrow for me until Monday now...damn pregnant women and their inconvenient birth times....lol.

Comment

Tough luck there!

I'll go check out the local store Tomorrow or Monday to see if they have them in stock yet. I'd love to get some better handle on them by touching seeing and feeling. I'm really looking forward to your ride report too.

I'm not sure what your local forecast is but in Syd I think we have a 6-8 foot NE swell forecast for Monday (2-4x overhead). It might not be a Unibrow testing day. Tiny little ones at Bondi this morning testing the bottom end of the Dom. It loves small waves breaking into a rip.

Comment

Unibrow availability

Originally posted by buzzy View Post
                I have been told by one surf shop here in oz that the Unibrow is not available in stores until late March.Anyone heard a different story? Would love to check this board in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by dawnbuster View Post
                  I have been told by one surf shop here in oz that the Unibrow is not available in stores until late March.Anyone heard a different story? Would love to check this board in the shop.
                  Wrong..mine is sitting down in the store in Sydney I ordered it through...they are def available.

Comment

There is a 5'10" sitting patiently on the racks in Surfculture at Bondi

Comment

Originally posted by kdropin View Post
                      i think i'd ride one same volume as a hp give or take
                      I think I will agree with you there. If I want a HP for 'smaller' waves, then keep the HP volume with maybe a fraction more, and let the shape, width and rocker do their job.

Comment

What did you think sarge ? Give us the run down !! You must have molested that thing in front of Froggy or Pat !!

Comment

how much do u weigh sarge? i'm 165-170 now was thinking 5'9 if i go that route

Comment

They look pretty good. Plenty of foam in the front half to help with catching the small stuff. The concave up front is really noticeable too, should help get some early lift going. The tail is a lot wider than it appears in the pictures but still more refined in the rail. Not as wide through the nose as the cc, and with more nose lift. But less tail rocker. The double concave through the tail looks like it carries all the way back, so im thinking its going to like gouging a solid rail carve. I would be thinking of a 5'11 for me at 194pnds / 87kg

Comment

I felt up a 6'2" Unibrow at Aloha in Manly today. It felt like it packed a lot more foam in it than the 35.something litres it contains. The under arm test suggested its all I need when I assumed I'd be choosing between a 6'4" and 6'6". I want to feel up some other sizes though. The rails and tail are definitely more refined than a Dom but less refined than I expected. The tail does look wider than the pictures.

I'm looking forward to some ride reports and more input from Chris.

Comment

Good stuff keep the feedback up and coming

Comment

Working...
                                X