Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All fixed.... No further questions :))

Comment

Goodfish, can you gimme any advice on boards in Taiwan? I have just touched down in Kaohsiung with a pair of boardies and little else. Will be here for the foreseeable future. Had a 5'5" baked potato that I ended up riding most of the time in Bondi. Thanks.

Comment

Mrled, the 5'5" BP will be fine for the spring and summer, but you might want something a bit more refined for winter. I've been in Taidong (East Coast) for the last 2 weeks and the waves have been great (shoulder-high to about head high and a half. Down here I've been using a 5'9" Unibrow, and it flies. However, I live up north, so I usually use a BP, Dom or Potatonator up there - unless the waves are pumping. The waves are usually small in the summer unless there's a typhoon off the coast of the Philippines, in which case it absolutely pumps - reefs, rivermouths, points and beaches all going off. Taiwan is great place to live and surf. Enjoy! PS. There's a good little beachie in Kaohsiung near the university

Comment

Goodfish, thanks man. I just touched down and haven't started to look for boards or spots etc....Is there any shop that you recommend? Or goto Bali and simply bring it back? Any chance you can pm me bout spots? Getting abit scared that its going to be a major effort to even score some wind affected slop. And no BJJ here in Kaohsiung either. Your info seems like the only bit of hope.

Comment

Working...
          X