Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt has just released the Taj collection after his last win in the cold water classic.

The trademark whiplash and the beach buggy.
    http://mayhembiolos.posterous.com/th...row-collection

I asked if he had plans to bring these to fst tech.

"Any of these taj models going to done in fst tech by fw.

love the beach buggy

Thanks Matt, as always great work"

about 23 hours ago Matt Biolos responded:
    Matt Biolos
    "Good question.
    We have a couple new models in dev with FW right now, but not these."

I'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to see either of these in our beloved FW fst

Comment

yea im keen on a beach buggy as well.

which models are in dev at the moment?

Comment

Good stuff stylar

Comment

Good question jakob.........what are these models......????? prjwebb you must know your a Lost fan....Chris???????

Comment

only thing i've read is the v2 rocket... potentially. no idea how true that is though.

Comment

Definitely true..the V2 is coming.

Comment

yeah folks nothing doing with those Taj boards...

Comment

Does anyone have any info on when new lost boards be up on site and available in Aust. Thanks

Comment

Hey Seabass, our initial release for 2013 will be surrounding the Tomo, LSD and the Unibrow. Later in the spring and early summer we have a couple Biolos shapes that are a possibility, the V2 being one of them. The possibilities are more hybrid style boards, where the Vanguard and LSD are a little more performance driven. the final Lost specs are not out yet because they haven't been finalized.

Cheers

Comment

Can you give vague Unibrow sizes/details so I don't order a Hellfire and then be bummed I didn't wait? Or maybe just some details on which has a higher high end etc?

Comment

Thanks Chris Very keen on either shape, need a new groveller.

Comment

Yeah I'm curious about the Unibrow too.

Comment

The Firewire Unibrow. Deisigner Dan Mann explains, "The Unibrow has its roots in a shape I've been riding as my regular shortboard, blended with all that I've gleened from designing and using the Dominator, Sweet Potato and Potato-Nator. Different from a regular shortboard with a compressed outline curve without sacrificing the width needed to maintain and maximise paddling and planing speed. My goal was to design a proper high-performance shortboard that didn't feel too chunky when the surf was good and you don't really need a 'groveler'. The rail profile is dropped and very sensitive, especially through the tail. The hull has an aggressive single concave that begins at the nose and runs through the deep spot in front of the fins and divides into a subtle double concave that directs the water flow to the inside of the front fins".

Comment

http://www.realwatersports.com/lost-...8-firewire-fst

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Nice!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X