Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that could really work in one of those endless pools

Comment

Guys...I don't know what I am doing but I posted a lengthy reply in addition to the stupid reply above...I must be not hitting post quick reply...Anyway...Hellrazor is the gig for me, but srtill loving my Hellfire and Potatonator in the right conditions.

Big day watching Filipe Toledo going mental on his Hellrazor at Burleigh (World Juniors...He came 3rd)...So I am over it/boards etc...Gunna watch the chicks screaming at the Australian Open finals...Yeeeewwwww!!!!

Comment

OK...That's weird...Now I see all the posts and my origional ...I am a social media retard!

Comment

good thing ya can shape mate...oh thats right, you dont anymore....

Comment

Just like Mum said...Good for nuthin'

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
              good thing ya can shape mate...oh thats right, you dont anymore....
              Hahaha. Nev any chance of a break down of the new boards like you did on the old forum for the Dom/Spit/Elf/Futura etc.
              I'd be interested to hear where the Potatonator and Activator excels over the Dom/Spit/Elf. The advantages of the Baked Potato versus the Sweet Potato. Where you'd use the HellRazor over a Hellfire or a HPSB.

Basically just your thought process when creating the new models. All though I'm not sure if it's safe for people to hear your thought process.....
              Oh and where's my credit for the chopped tail on the HellRazor? I saw you eyeing my Spitfire!

Comment

http://www.firewiresurfboards.com/qu...d=baked_potato

Comment

Thanks buddy!!

Comment

Working...
                  X