X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neva look back

Hi Nev, about 20 years ago you shaped me a 6'4 Nev board from your factory in Miami. It was made for "Burleigh Barrels" as I was living there at the time. The board went great and I surfed it for a few years before giving it to a mates son as I wasn't prepared to trade it.

Anyway, it had this great decal on it "Neva look back, Neva say Neva" it was really cool. I wish I had a photo of it, I'm sure you know the one I mean. While I don't surf Burleigh Barrels anymore, if there were ever any of these decals made again, I would be happy to pay good money for a dozen (1 for all my FW's and future FW's).

Cheers

i'll get a pic up of those logo's on a gem from the early 80's if i can dig through the crap in the garage to get it

Comment

Originally posted by core personal training View Post
      i'll get a pic up of those logo's on a gem from the early 80's if i can dig through the crap in the garage to get it
      Stoked !

Comment

sort of merging 2 families into one house...stuff stacked everywhere...can only see 3" of nose back there...gotta tie a rope around my waist, don a miners helmet and wade in...need to get this board back on a wall...it's a sentimental one...

Comment

Working...
        X