X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firewire Boardbags????

Hi Nevster!! First up thanks for giving me some serious stoke from the Dominator and Hellfire (previously the Alternator too). Awesome boards that have helped me push the limits and definately the most durable boards i've ever surfed here in Wales. Diolch yn fawr!! I was wondering whether you ever thought about getting someone to produce boardbags for firewire? I mean there are heaps of individual shapes out there now and a limited selection of board bags to fit. I'm struggling to get a 508 bag. I basically use a 600 bag for my 508 Dom which is ok but the board obviously slides around inside. I'm sure i'm not the only guy who would like to see some better fitting bags. I know Firewire is all about boards but was wondering if its something thats been ruled out or maybe in the pipeline? Would be sweet to get custom fitting bags specially for Firewire!!!!
    Cheers Ta

In the old days Firewire boards were sold with bags... Many people have their own bags so at some point those ended u being a burden so, to save some $$ to the customers and avoid that, boards were stopped to be sold with neither bags nor fins
    What about the creatures of leisure slim fit board bag?

Comment

yeah my alternator came with a bag.. still have it.. its beat up around the fins though

Comment

My flex fire as well, but mine is still pristine!!

Comment

i want a bag!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            i want a bag!
            i want your quiver! ha

Comment

I only want one if it doesn't give away the fact that a valuable Firewire surfboard is contained within! I have an El Nino cover which probably makes people think it contains a softie and I'm happy with that!

Comment

jajaja

Comment

Had to buy fish or mini longboard bags to fit the width of the Firewire hybrids!!

Comment

Cheers guys. Just found that Rhino have started doing bags in smaller sizes..problem solved!!

Comment

Working...
                    X