Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Iggy. Would you do the the Blackstix or RTM on the V2FSs?

Comment

The rastas as quads!!
      I have a set of SOLUS thruster which work like a charm

Comment

I have a 5'8 Spit I'm 5'11-6'0 and around 155lbs, I had it out in about knee to shoulder high waves yesterday and it went better than i thought it would,Day before that I had it out in about waist to a bit overhead and it went insane, handles drops better than any board iv had, paddles like a dream, flies down the line and I was fitting in loads of turns, snaps, cuttys. So stoked on this board. I imagine if your 5'7 you would be loving the 5'8 spit for anything from knee high to a bit over head. Saying that the potatonator will by the sounds of it be even better on the smaller side and the SP even more so than that.

Edit: Iv just noticed you don't surf that often and surf a 6'8 so 5'8 would probably feel like too big of a jump. 6'0 would probs be good if you went spit it would be loads of float.
        Last edited by Will.; 05-26-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the great info Will. I have a feeling i'm going to end up with a quiver of Firewire's and surfing a whole lot more. A 6'0 Spit looks like a great ride. I've been practicing my duck dive for when the Protatonator comes (with all that extra foam).

Comment

great stuff everyone, stoked to see!

Comment

Working...
            X