X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost mini driver

Hi Anybody tried the mini driver yet?Look like a pretty sick board,seems to be really versatile anyone tried it? Any feedback.I might look for a 5'6 dominator to help my hellfire for summer waves.Do you think the mini driver 5'10 can do as good if not better in small soft waves than the Dom? It's 2 3/8 thick after all.

Bergie,

Unfortunately we are not getting them in Australia until December or January :(

I have a 5'10 PU Mini Driver and will be getting a 6'0 FST Mini when they are released........unless we can convince Nev to release them here in Oz earlier :)

It is more of a performance board and it does grovell a little bit but probably not as well as the Domainator in smaller waves, it is fast and lose and probably up there with the Hellrazor......I have found that the sweet spot for the Dominator is shoulder to head high waves.

For me a Potatonato and HellRazor/Mini Driver is a good combination to cover a lot of wave ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
      Bergie,

Unfortunately we are not getting them in Australia until December or January :(

I have a 5'10 PU Mini Driver and will be getting a 6'0 FST Mini when they are released........unless we can convince Nev to release them here in Oz earlier :)

It is more of a performance board and it does grovell a little bit but probably not as well as the Domainator in smaller waves, it is fast and lose and probably up there with the Hellrazor......I have found that the sweet spot for the Dominator is shoulder to head high waves.

For me a Potatonato and HellRazor/Mini Driver is a good combination to cover a lot of wave ranges.
      Hey Fazza
      How's that Spartan board going
      A review would be good if you have time
      Please
      I enjoyed reading your Hellrazor review

Comment

Wandi,

I think i have mentioned a couple of things on the MB forum somewhere but not given a complete review as i did struggle with it at first but loving it in good waves with a bit of push now

Comment

Originally posted by Fazza View Post
          Wandi,

I think i have mentioned a couple of things on the MB forum somewhere but not given a complete review as i did struggle with it at first but loving it in good waves with a bit of push now
          I think good and bad reviews are beneficial though
          Hope you getting some waves
          Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X