Good-humored neoclassic longboarder from Santa Cruz, California; best known as a costar in the 1994 surf movie Endless Summer II. Weaver was born (1965) in Cologne, Germany; moved with his family at age three to Newport Beach, California, began surfing in 1982 at age 16, and for reasons never made clear was dubbed “Wingnut” by a group of older Newport locals. Alone among his teenage peers, Weaver was a longboard-only surfer from the beginning.
- DOB: Aug 5 1965
- Height and Weight: 5’8” and 158
- Sponsors: Rainbow Fin, Birdwell, Freewaters, Sexwax, Maui Jim, SunBum, Robert August Surfboards
- Favorite Wave: The Farm, Maldives
- Inspiration: Watching other people have fun…
- Favorite Surfer: Phil Edwards - Nat Young - Mark Martinson - Joel Tudor